swCLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deemark2
Deemark2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
The Daily Quiz box was recently removed from the widget (right side of screen) as very few members were participating in the quiz.

However, if you would like to see it back in the widget, post here and your wish will be my command!

smilie stars
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Christine
Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:23 pmChristine
I was playing the quiz but then everyone else stopped so it got boring winning every day giggle
Deemark2
Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:48 pmDeemark2
*Christine* wrote:I was playing the quiz but then everyone else stopped so it got boring winning every day giggle
giggle Are you still playing?

I stopped because all my holidays were getting in the way and I couldn't log in every day!  haha
Christine
Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:49 pmChristine
I do it every other day, but it's not so fun alone.  I'm not sure what happened to Gemini...
Redsil
Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:13 pmRedsil
*Christine* wrote:I do it every other day, but it's not so fun alone.  I'm not sure what happened to Gemini...

Sorry! played today! don't need the widget as I've got it on my favourites, right next to the forum tab.... so no excuses really.... never made a whole month which I find very frustrating.... never won! cry6
Christine
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:02 pmChristine
*Redsil* wrote:
*Christine* wrote:I do it every other day, but it's not so fun alone.  I'm not sure what happened to Gemini...

Sorry! played today! don't need the widget as I've got it on my favourites, right next to the forum tab.... so no excuses really.... never made a whole month which I find very frustrating.... never won! cry6
It's easy to win just now Silv!  giggle
Redsil
Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:44 pmRedsil
*Christine* wrote:
*Redsil* wrote:

It's easy to win just now Silv!  giggle

I just need a daily reminder! so easy to forget when days go so fast! bliss
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum